Speaking and Conferences
Anna has worked with and transformed 100’s of primary and secondary schools. She has excellent subject knowledge and a solid understanding of how schools work and is currently a member of the advisory group for the Department of Education. This puts her in a unique position to be able to offer thought leading talks on the latest approaches to mental well being in schools.
Anna has spoken at educational and mental health conferences and events here in the UK and overseas, in America and Croatia. She speaks with a distinct passion and knowledge that rouses audiences to take action on her words and practical advice as soon as they return to their workplace.
So very helpful! Well worth the time. Lots of ideas to take back and action!
Areas of expertise include:
- Resilience based approach to mental well being
- A whole school mental health and prevention
- Improving pastoral structure: best practise
- Exam Stress and Anxiety: Strategies for improving positive mindsets around examinations
See Anna live
You can next see Anna speaking at:
Mental Health Conference 5th February 2020 in Manchester
The OFSTED Framework and Links to Mental Health
- OFSTED’s views on the school’s role in improving mental health
- Working with OFSTED on how inspection can be used as a force for improvement in addressing mental health needs
- Evidencing and demonstrating impact
6th February 2020 – London
|Designing and planning your curriculum
By Anna Bateman, School Improvement Advisor and Trainer
Anna is available for talks to school heads, teaching and pastoral staff, mental health leads, educators and counsellors. To discuss possible speaking engagements with Anna, please book an initial conversation with her.Book now
What our clients say;
Good guide to a whole school approach and confidence builder for staff.